Super Mom Activate

Super-Mom mode activated!

They say once you have a child you will know what each cry means, when they are sick, happy, and sad and what they ate when they were at Nana’s per their poop. But I was like that is a Myth, Urban legend, LIESSSSSS! Until recently Well actually last night, I found out it was true!

My child coughed once and I sprang into super mom action! I leapt from my fortress of coziness to run to the baby; affectionately known as One Who Does not Bend or OWDNB. I knew the cough that she showcased tonight was different than this evening. Because the dark makes everything worst duh. You know like monsters -Worst, that ugly picture on the wall –Worst and being Sick Super Worst.

I grabbed her because I knew there would be some type of explosion. That cough just sounded like it had some weight on it. You know? I scurried to the bathroom with OWDNB like a football player to the end zone. Ducking and dodging a cat, few toys and a brick and a dog. I still don't know why the brick was there? Matter of fact who got the brick and brought it into the house? That will be another blog. Anywho!

I get her to the sink and booom like a YouTube video my little OWDNB turned into a geyser! Stuff everywhere, her nose, mouth, the sink, the wall. And it was stinky. She looked and let out a big sigh! But I did not freak out, nor did I scream out and cry or throw up. I was cooler than a pomegranate martini. I wiped her down like new car coming out of the car wash and gave her some medicine and fluids. Cleaned up the area, change the water in her humidifier and tuck her back in her nice clean bed.

Was this my spidy sense? Did I just get the Batman call through audio? Is a sistah gonna have to quit her job and become full time Super Hero? I don’t know but what I do know is………Boom get my wings pressed and starched because I just leveled up on SuperMom mode!!!!

With love and superfast speed
 

 

SullyBugs Mom

Comments

Popular Posts