Patience or Patient


Patience or Patient

 Somedays I feel like I am screaming at GOD to see me, hear me or just give me a sign that you are real. With the world being in such disarray it is easy to lose faith. Do you hear me or see me GOD? I will wear purple today so you can show me you hear my prayers. But I have to be patience and wait my turn right? My husband and I have been saying that GOD wants us to learn patience, but are we hearing GOD clearly?

Patience, you know, to learn how to tolerate. To wait and not worry or to deal with. The one thing that I have heard everyone in my circle say they need to have. But I now wonder if I am not hearing my task clearly or do I need to be a patient. To be a patient is to require attention for health, to be ill and needing assistance becoming well or a client of a doctor to keep your health on track. I am asking GOD for attention and GOD is telling me stand still my patient and let me work. We always hear that God is our healer, our provider, our doctor! Right? So is this my new task?
 
During a conversation with my Demond I said to him, GOD might need us to be still and stop so he can do what he needs to do, maybe we are getting in our own way, so he has put in the sick and shut in status of movement. Sometimes we like to rush GOD because we are uncomfortable. But being a patient is uncomfortable. It is absolutely sucky! But when you allow your Doctor to do his/her job correctly and follow their directions, you are able to carry on with life better.

We often pray for the physically sick and shut in, but not the spiritually sick and shut in. They are not just people who do not attend church or seem like they have a million problems; they are the people functioning and living day by day. We all need prayer and to be a patient at some time in our life. Maybe at this time GOD needs me to sit down, while GOD works out my treatment plan.

 

With love

 

Patient Sullybug’s Mom

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts