You Better Do It!

I was told many times "ZaKiya you should start a blog; you have so much to say!" So I thought about in October in 2015 and life happened. Then I talked about it December of 2015; and I'll be a cat in tar, if life did not happen again. So I set a date of March 1, 2016. That day came and went and went and went...... then I lost my job. It was the best thing ever! I wouldn't start my blog because I worked at a really tight churchy place and now I can!!!! After the shock and crying, I said well I guess I should get on it today. So I did just that got my Google searching on and now here I am.

I am a 36 year old wife, mother, bonus mother, sister, niece, daughter and friend. I am always the one who has advice. crack the joke at the bad situation and can tell you everything you should do but...... I can't seem to push myself. In my blog I hope to talk about the real issues of women. You know the big things in life like full body waxing, plucking your neck hair to avoid ingrown hairs, getting our kids to do everything you want them to in our head and still drink wine. I plan to be real because that is all I can offer you. I mess up in life all the time, but I dust off, check for scratches and laugh a lot. I have felt pain and not just the pain of the corner of a bed or door, but the lost of a loved one, health issues and family problems. I have actually died a couple of times(swag); no I did not see the Lord or a Tunnel but I did leave the hospital with some great bandages and water judges!

I will talk about the loves of my life my children 2 legged and 4 legged, my wonderful husband and all the people who interact with. I will never have a million boring facts and statics. I will tell you stories of parenting horrors and highs, the rollercoaster of growing old,  and stretch marks and how the color orange compliments them. I will try to give you my life ups and downs and how no one told you that was going to turn gray but with humor and love.

I plan to make you laugh, cry and think. I hope to inspire you and you to inspire me.



We are now in Full Term

Comments

  1. I cant wait to watch you grow congrats on living your dream!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on bringing your dream to pass!! When God closes one door it opens another

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on bringing your dream to pass!! When God closes one door it opens another

    ReplyDelete
  4. So happy you are doing this! Great first entry!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so very proud of and happy for you. You have so much inside you to share with the world and it's about time you started. It's amazing how God works. But be glad that when he spoke you listened and understood and walked out on Faith. A Dream deferred is now reality! Now go and Slay!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Live exactly who you are sister! Let the world know what we already do here at home....YOUR BEAUTY AND GREATNESS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ill say it again, CONGRATS!! Im so excited to see where you are going with this.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Sis, From experience and life..God orders our steps in His time not our time!! You are an AWESOME person and this is His way of using you to help others!! We as women take on to much bur always remember to take care of YOU!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey cousin, your Facebook posts always make me laugh, so Im truly excited to read your blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations Zakiya! Nice birth! Looking forward to more! I used to have a blog until I started facebook. You are doing it the other way around. Maybe I will go back to mine at some point. I like the name of yours. You are very fun to listen to.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I Love you BESTIE! Your dreams are NOW manifesting into REALITY! ! The best is yet to come ..........

    ReplyDelete
  12. Can't wait... I know I'll be the biggest cries...lol congrats cousin

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulation cuz you got this may the lord continue to bless you and your beautiful family.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congratulation cuz you got this may the lord continue to bless you and your beautiful family.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Yay Z!! I am excited for you and your blog. Now get to work so I can read along!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts