I had a Dream


I had a dream last night, okay not like the honorable Dr. MLK Jr. but like house of horrors nightmare. You know pay for by Goosebumps so the kids can watch it after school.
But as I had this nightmare; there were so many times that I could have just woke myself up and ended the dream. And I didn't and glad I didn't because now we have a blog. This is the dream, blow by blow and red flag by red flag..
Image result for scary houseScene: 
I am in this house, it is fairly large house with a lot of rooms. Right there I should have stopped dropped and woke up. Why? Nothing with a big house and a lot of rooms is ever good. IE: Poltergeist, 13 Ghost (both versions) Skeleton Key, The Others, House on Haunted Hill (both versions) and any Disney movie with a castle. I’m just saying! The room that was assigned to me had all these dolls in them. Some where missing body parts, eyes are rolled back. (I know right, should have woke myself up immediately, thanked myself. Nope and nope)

Anywho... I turned on the light in the bathroom and it would not come on. (Again what the in the evil dead was I thinking? The lights will not come on in your dream. Wake up!)
Image result for school daze wake up meme
Then this doll comes running at me and I grab a belt. (I don't know whose belt it was or why it was in my bathroom. But a doll comes running at me.)

Now let’s think about movies with dolls in them Chucky, Annabelle, Trilogy of Terror, Puppet Master and 1940 original Pinocchio. Yes the Disney movie, think about it people don’t pretend, he destroyed Geppetto’s life! Image result for scary dolls

Again I don’t get up instead, I choke this doll with the belt I found and now another smaller faster doll comes running at me. In all my infinite wisdom, I stay asleep and try to kick the other evil doll. Now why would you try to fight a little evil doll when you are already choking one? Well I missed it and it attacked my leg.

Now freeze your thoughts for one second. I know you are like did she really just try to Kung Fu Panda on a doll, yes I did. He or it was running top speed at me. What am I supposed to just let it get all cozy around my neck with its little cold hard plastic finger trying to take my life? Well needless to say during this event I decided to wake up screaming because when it grabbed my leg, it hurt.

Upon opening my eyes, I realized that I kicked my cat. Who in return; jumped, grabbing my leg with his X-men Wolverine claw.
 Image result for surprised cat
So what did we learn from this dream? Oh if I have to tell you, then you get a lot of life bumps. We see the red flags, caution lights, do not drink the water poster and warning signs everywhere, but for some strange reason we want to see this thing through.

 This dream was like a bad relationship. Men and women are both guilty! Or a job that you know you should quit. For some reason we believe that it is not that bad or that maybe I am reading into my situation with too much emotion or maybe my feeling are wrong. No stop acting like you don’t see the writing on the wall. Or in my case the clown in the closet, or the doll heads not attached to any bodies or the bathroom light that does not come on. Okay you get the point.

We torture ourselves and then say I can’t believe this has happened to me. No, let’s stop that today. Let’s learn to step back and see the picture before we become too invested in misery. Let’s wake up together! And for me Stay Woke for 2 hours trying to figure out how many calories I burned by fighting two dolls and accidently kicking my cat.
Image result for childish gambino stay woke
With love and sorry for the wait!
Sullybug's mom

I took the belt and started choking the doll. Then another doll comes running at me and I try to kick it (I am not sure why I tried to kick something running at top speed instead of just waking up)

I totally miss it and it jumps on my leg. I scream because it hurts. I woke up and apparently i kicked the cat and he was mad and he attacked my leg.

Question: how many calories did i burn?

I took the belt and started choking the doll. Then another doll comes running at me and I try to kick it (I am not sure why I tried to kick something running at top speed instead of just waking up)

I totally miss it and it jumps on my leg. I scream because it hurts. I woke up and apparently i kicked the cat and he was mad and he attacked my leg.

Question: how many calories did i burn?

I took the belt and started choking the doll. Then another doll comes running at me and I try to kick it (I am not sure why I tried to kick something running at top speed instead of just waking up)

I totally miss it and it jumps on my leg. I scream because it hurts. I woke up and apparently i kicked the cat and he was mad and he attacked my leg.

Comments

Popular Posts