Something is wrong with my child!!


Really nothing is wrong with her, she is an 18 month old baby. But everything is wrong with her if you ask me. Let’s face it I am a first time mom of a baby. I raised my brother and sister when my mom died but they were 13 and 11 years old. My husband has 3 kids before we got married. They were 8, 9, and 10 years old. This is a whole new ball game! It is like having one fish to owning a farm! Crazytown baby!!!

 
Sullybug is very delightful and healthy child, she is caring, loving, fun and happy. But in the same breath she is mad, angry, and a sleepy biting machine. She knows how to make an angry face, eyebrows and pout lip included. She can fake sleep, includes fetal position and snoring. (Eyes wide open, scared the hell out of me) She has been blowing her own nose since she was 16 months old. She can also bark like a dog and does this about 10 times a day. FUN TIMES!!!!! So why is something wrong with her?
 

Because my new mom brain told me so!

Sully can sneeze and I will swear she has allergies. I have looked up so much on web MD we are all about to die this week (Me, the dog, the cat, the entire family). If she burps, hiccups or anything along that line, I am ready to make her a tums smoothie. This poor child has more illness that she has never been diagnosed because of my insecurities or because of Web MD. Sullybug can’t do anything without me asking are you alright? She shakes her head yes, when I ask. Assuring me that there is not a reason to pull out the thermometer and place it under her arm and hold her still, until it beeps screaming out she is normal. Demond always says leave the baby alone; there is nothing wrong with her. When I hear her cough in her sleep, I am sure she was outside last year this time and she inhaled a seed and now a tree is growing in her lung. Look this happened in real life! I saw it on TV.

Sullybug is not in danger, I am totally aware of my craziness. Some people say that I need to chill out and maybe I do. But this is my child and my nervous system that I am jacking up; so back off. My child does not have a clue how neurotic I am and when she is actually aware of this, I will be totally normal because she will be in the age group that I am comfortable with.

Believe me; Sully is very capable of taking care of herself when it comes to me. I am the one crazy out of my mind! And I would not change that for one minute.
 
 
With Love Sullybug's Mama
 

Comments

Popular Posts